Family and Friends!
It has officially been one year that I have been serving here in Houston, Texas as a representative of the Lord Jesus Christ! It sure has been a wonderful year. I reflect on the miracles I have seen and the opportunities I have had to improve and all the wonderful people I have met! I have also reflected on the trials and the challenges that have come, and they haven't been easy, but I truly am grateful for them, because they are what has helped me improve the most! There is no doubt that God truly does know us, He knows our strengths and our weaknesses and more than anything else, He loves us and He wants to help us become. He wants to help us become the sons and daughters He knows we can become! He never said it would be easy, He only promised it would be worth it.
Christmas was wonderful! I got to talk with Dad, Mom, Greg and Sarah! :) Then we spent most of the day with members. Celebrating the birth of the Savior. :)It has officially been one year that I have been serving here in Houston, Texas as a representative of the Lord Jesus Christ! It sure has been a wonderful year. I reflect on the miracles I have seen and the opportunities I have had to improve and all the wonderful people I have met! I have also reflected on the trials and the challenges that have come, and they haven't been easy, but I truly am grateful for them, because they are what has helped me improve the most! There is no doubt that God truly does know us, He knows our strengths and our weaknesses and more than anything else, He loves us and He wants to help us become. He wants to help us become the sons and daughters He knows we can become! He never said it would be easy, He only promised it would be worth it.
The work continues to move forward. I am thankful to be here and be a part of it!
I love y'all!
Sister Kunzler
Sister Kunzler
No comments:
Post a Comment