Hello to Y'all!
We went to visit a less active this past week, knocked on his door. He wasn't home. So we knocked on the neighbors doors and met Mya! Love her! She is amazing! :)
We got a referral from a street contact the other day and last night we stopped by to visit the referral. Walked around the apartment complex totally lost for quite a while, finally found it. Nope. It was 17 F. We needed 17 M. So we wandered a little longer and a little farther and a little bit more and found 17 M. Miracle find! Chinese couple. Went to a church for the first time today! They've been in America for 5 years and just YESTERDAY they went to church for the first time! So kind and totally interested in learning! Prepared! Definitely!
A little tender mercy for me yesterday was at church. There is a family in the ward that I love! They have become my favorite people ever out here. Matt and Maria Rees. They had a baby girl, Esther, a few weeks ago and so Sister. Rees hasn't been able to attend church. It just isn't the same for me without her there. She told me last week that yesterday she would be at church again and when I saw her husband yesterday morning at ward council, he said she was coming! I was pretty excited. Sure enough, Sister Rees and Libby (their other little girl) slipped into the pew behind me right before church started. After sacrament meeting she told me that her and her husband were debating whether or not to have Sister Rees come because it required them driving back and forth from church to home a couple of times, so that somebody could be home with the baby. Sister Rees said that Brother Rees said "I promised Sister Kunzler you would be there, you have to go"! That is why I LOVE this ward and I LOVE the people! They are the BEST! :) Life is good!
I had a neat study this morning on the doctrine of baptism and how that relates to the unity between the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. The Spirit taught me something profound and wonderful. When we are baptized, we follow the example of the Savior, do the will of the Father and receive the Holy Ghost. Unity. One in purpose. :) I love y'all! Have a great week! Sister Kunzler
No comments:
Post a Comment