Tuesday, January 21, 2014

To My Loved Ones!!! :)

Those I Hold Close To My Heart

The first 19 years of my life were filled with more joy and happiness and blessings than I could have ever deserved or recognized.  I had the Gospel.  I had an amazing family.  I loved God.  I knew my Savior lived.  Life was so very good. 

In one very short year, all of this has changed.  As I sit here today, pondering on my life, my short 20 years of life, I realize that this past year has made a difference in my life that is completely unreal.  My joy and happiness and blessings are all of the sudden more real to me than ever before.  Not only do I have the Gospel in my life, but I love it like I have never loved anything in the world and recognize more than ever before that it is the greatest gift God could bless His children with here on earth.  My family.  Where do I even begin?  They have always mattered to me, they've always been there, they've always been amazing.  But this past year, they've become something new to me.  Something irreplaceable.  As I realize how profound of a blessing they are for me and how so very perfect they have been for my life.  God is real to me.  Real in a way He never was before.  The Savior.  He's become my brother, my best friend, He walks with me everyday.  I carry His truths in my heart now.  Not only in my mind.  Life is amazing.  All my life lays ahead of me with this new and profound foundation.  My testimony is not just something I believe now, it's something I know.  It's become a part of me.  

My words are proving to be completely inadequate for what I am feeling today.  Completely.  I just pray that y'all know that I love you.  My mission is changing me.  Changing me into what God needs me to be and what I need me to be.  I love y'all.  

Sister Kunzler

No comments:

Post a Comment