I am filled with so much excitement and thankfulness this morning as I reflect on this opportunity I have to serve the Lord here in Texas. God has been oh so good to me and continues to bless me every day!
I have a new companion! Straight from Samoa! Her first language is Samoan and her second language is English. She is so great! I am grateful for the opportunity to serve with her! Her faith is phenomenal and she is a great teacher! She is so dedicated to the Lord and I learn much from her example. She is picking up on missionary life very quickly and adjusting very well!
Some things I learned in my studies and meetings this past week.
Obedience. If all we do it keep the rules to keep the rules, we lose the spiritual gain. It is so much more about the principles behind the rules that matter. As a missionary we have many rules, but when we return home, those rules are gone. What we must learn are the principles behind the rules, because principles are eternal. It was a great training that I learned so much from! :)
3 Nephi 11 in the Book of Mormon. This is the "Kodak Moment" when the Savior appears to the people in the Americas. If you were the Savior, what would you say? What would you do? This moment had been prophesied for years and years to come. You better make it count. I encourage all of you to study this chapter and think about the significance that is found in WHAT the Savior taught during this precious "Kodak Moment". It's very powerful and strengthened my testimony so much on what truly matters! :)
On Thursday this past week we had an appointment at 3 pm with a new investigator and 4 pm with a recent convert. We had a member coming out with us for both these appointments. Last minute, the 3 pm cancelled on us. Shortly after the 3 pm new investigator lesson cancelled, the miracle occurred. One of our investigators who we haven't seen in weeks contacted us and wanted to meet at 3 pm! Miracle! The best part though was that the member who was already coming out with us at 3 pm was the fellow shipper for this investigator that we hadn't been able to meet with for a couple weeks! It was one of those miracles where you know God was over all that happened. It couldn't have been more perfect!
Loving it here! I know that God loves us. I know this is His work. I am grateful to represent the Savior. What a blessing it is to be here this day serving God.
With Love,
Sister Kunzler
Hello to the new companion (Sister Tauasa) and goodbye to the old companions (Sister Harris and Beltran).
No comments:
Post a Comment