Tuesday, October 8, 2013

How do you spell fun? M-I-S-S-I-O-N!

Hello to y'all! 

My companions are so fun!  Numerous times in a day we will ask one another "how do you spell fun?" and one or both of the others will respond by spelling out "M-I-S-S-I-O-N".  Ha!  I cannot tell you how much fun we have!  I just love these two sisters so much!  Attitude makes all the difference and these two sisters have great attitudes and great faith.  Which leads to miracles!  Which we are seeing so many of every single day!  It's so the greatest thing ever!  For real!  :) 

The first miracle is the fact that we met the same investigator from last week and his family.  We got a referral from the Spanish Elders to go and visit this family.  We knocked on the door and they let us right in.  Initially there was only two people in the room.  Within minutes though, there were 7 people present. The two that were there in the first place had called the rest of their family and the friends to come!  They get it!  They feel the Spirit.  They know it's important!  They all sat and listened intently as we taught the Restoration.  They love God.  They love The Bible and I just know they are going to LOVE The Book of Mormon also. As we invited them to watch General Conference this weekend, they could not have been more excited to know that there was a living day prophet and apostles!  :) So prepared.  

Okay, next miracle.  Another investigator came to General Conference!  And LOVED it!  Afterwards as we asked her what she thought, she couldn't even put it into words.  She expressed her love and awe of President Monson.  We could tell.  She felt the Spirit and she felt the power.  It was the neatest thing in the world to witness.  The Spirit is working within her and her heart is changing.  Day by day.  

Heribel!  I have never met somebody so ready and eager for baptism.  He understand how powerful it will be to be washed clean of his past.  It's incredible to see the power of the Atonement work first hand in a person's life.  It's a powerful thing to be a part of.  The grace and mercy of the Savior is real.  I know it and I can never deny it.  I've witnessed it's power.  And power it is! 

Another miracle!  Temples!  House of God!  We got to go this morning!  Best temple experience yet!  :) Attached is a picture!  Isn't it gorgeous!?  It is!  

Oh hey!  Here's another miracle!  9 month mark this past week!  What!?  Can you believe that.  Don't worry if you can't.  Because I can't believe it either!  :) What a joy it has been and what a joy it will continue to be!  

My life is so good.  God is so wonderful.  The Gospel is true.  

Love y'all! 

Sister Kunzler

PS: Miracles happen in bizarre ways too.  While running the other morning, Sister Kunzler was off in "her own little world" (as dad would say) and a pothole came out of nowhere.  Seriously though.  Ha.  I rolled my ankle.  I heard it snap and felt it pop.  Down I went.  But then.  Up I came and guess what? I'm fine.  Yep!  Miracle.  I am wearing an ankle brace.  But only cause it's a little sore.  But nothing will stop this work.  Not even a pothole.  :)  Ha.  Point is.  I'm fine!  And so is my ankle and God works miracles!  LOVE Y'ALL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment