Monday, September 16, 2013

To Those I Love!! September 16, 2013

To Those I Love! 

Zack got confirmed a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints yesterday and received the Gift Of The Holy Ghost!  What an incredible gift to have.  To be led in your life, every step of the way, if we are living worthy.  There are times we may be tempted by the world around us, to do those things against the will of God, but God is always right.  President Thomas S. Monson put it best when he said "The wisdom of God oft times appears as foolishness to men.  But the greatest single lesson we can learn in mortality is that when God speaks and a man obeys, that man will always be right." 

Brother Wilson passed away this past week.  A member of my ward.  A man of courage.  He fought until the very end and hung on for days and days after the doctors said it was over.  What peace to know that he has gone home.  Home to his Father In Heaven.  He is well.  In Alma 46: 39 and 41 we learn from these people that declared "many died.... firmly believing in Jesus Christ ... (and therefore) went out of the world rejoicing" We can find joy in knowing that we have a loving Father in Heaven, waiting for us to return home to Him.  What peace this brings to our souls. 

We live in 2013 AD.  What does AD mean?  In Latin it means "anno domini".  Which translated to English means "in the year of our Lord".  In Joseph Smith History 1:3 we read "I was born in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and five, on the twenty-third day of December..." I love this Gospel!  I love learning!  :) 

I love y'all! 
Sister Kunzler

No comments:

Post a Comment