Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Weekly Epistle September 24, 2013

Hello Hello Hello To Y'all! 

We got the most amazing text message EVER this week! Our investigator, Heribel texted us and told us.  It's true.  The Book of Mormon is true!  MIRACLE!  I love this work!  

So many other miracles and tender mercies to tell about.  And funny stories.  Of course! 

We had lunch with a member family

 on Saturday!  Hilarious son!  We watched a video clip (Mormon Message) and had the kids write down every time they felt the Spirit.  At the end, majority of the family has a couple of tally marks.  Except for the 6 year old.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10... up to 26! "I felt the Spirit 26 times"!  So funny!   During our meal, the 6 year old boy also said... randomly... "you know... there are a lot of Mormons that come from Utah.  Like dad.  He's from Utah. And he's Mormon."  Kids say the cutest things!  

We have this AMAZING family we are teaching.  Blaze, Mavis, Rebecca, Juliette and Benedict.  They came from Congo, Africa about 3 months ago.  We had so many miracles with them this past week.  During our lesson, the 7 year old prayed.  I would say a sentence and she would repeat after me.  The little 2 year old repeated after the 7 year old.  SO CUTE!  :) 

Yesterday at church was MIRACLE DAY!  One of those moments that nothing could get better.  Blaze and his family ALL came to church.  Together.  White shirt and tie and everything!  The little 7 year old sang the hymns with us.  She can't read... you can imagine how cute that was!  :) And then Zack, who got baptized 2 weeks ago, got a calling!  He is a primary teacher!  And he got ordained to the Aaronic Preisthood!  I love this Gospel!  It's incredible!  Lil' Zack (who is 4 years old, he is "big" Zack's son) volunteered to say the closing prayer in primary!  This kid has NEVER prayed before.  We committed big Zack to pray every morning and night and to kneel so that Lil' Zack sees him doing it and we promised that lil' Zack would be watching.  Well.  He was.  And for the first time in his whole entire life, Lil' Zack prayed yesterday!  He volunteered!  Awesome!  I Love this gospel!  It changes lives.  One little step at a time!  Huge!  :) 

Oh!  How could I forget!  This week is transfer week and I AM STAYING!  I am going strong in this area!  My whole mission so far!  I LOVE it!  :) So grateful for this tender mercy!  I get to stay with my two companions as well!  Whom I just love!  :) YAHOO! 

With Love, 
Me. 
Sister Kunzler. 
Loving Life. 
In Texas. 
:) 
By the Way, 
The Church Is True!

My Awesome companions!!!  I  love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment