Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August 26, 2013 Hello! Hello! Hello!



Family and Friends! 

Yesterday after church we were headed home to study and we got a phone call from a young investigator.  She wanted a blessing before school started today!  What an incredible family!  To truly understand the power of blessings!  Wow!  They never cease to amaze me! 

We taught a new investigator the other night.  Alex. At the end of our lesson on the Restoration we invited him to church the next day.  He told us that he works on Sunday and then he quickly followed by telling us "I am going to change my schedule though.  Right now my day off is on Saturday but I will request to have my day off be on Sunday, so I can come to church".  The Spirit works miracles and causes people to repent.  It was incredible to see him recognize that he needed to repent and come back to church!  Powerful!  

We also taught Nico this week.  In her closing prayer (the first prayer she has said with us) she said "something in this room tells me this is true".  The spirit is so powerful!  It's incredible to see it touch the lives of the people we teach!  :) 

I love y'all!  

Love, Sister Kunzler

No comments:

Post a Comment