Monday, August 19, 2013

August 19, 2013 Two New Companions!

Hello All!  

I have two new companions!  They joined me last week in Hermann Park North.  Sister Harris got here last Tuesday and Sister Beltran got here 6 weeks ago!  They are doing great and adjusting to missionary life well.  :) 

This week I wanted to send y'all the testimony of Denait Bereketab.  I am sending it the exact way she wrote it. 

I belive The church of Latter Saint is true I belive Jesus died on the cross because of our sins I was so greatful for the thing that God done in our life and the thing He will done to us.  I know Jesus Christ is our Heavenly Father He want us to be happy and return to him and live with him again. I was so greatful Jospeh Smith was faithful pray to God to know the right choice and I know God answer our pray in a short time or in a long time.  If we want to live with our Heavnely Father Jesus Christ we must do what he want us to do some of these are - repent our sins be baptize recive the holy gost that is the great thing we recive.  The holy gost help us to chose the right choce through our life.  i was so great for missiner work ecause that is the one who help people come to church they make them feel close to heavenly father and i was greatful for them because they are the one who help me know the church was true and they bring me to the presidece of God without them i don't know the latter day church was true or latter day saint resotred missionar was the best people who serve God and help people to come to Christ I write this in the name of son jesus christ. Amen.  Love Sister Bereketab. 

The sweetest and most pure testimony.  I love her so much!  

Love y'all!  
Sister Kunzler



No comments:

Post a Comment