Family & Friends!
Transfers are here again! Sister Byler left this morning for Australia and Sister Jewett will be transferred on Wednesday and I will be training a new sister here in Hermann Park North. Going on 7 months strong in this area! Wow! I love it!
This past weekend, Denait Bereketab, a convert in March, came with us sisters on a "mini-mission"! It was so much fun! She has so much strength! It's been incredible to see her growth in the Gospel, as well as her family!
On Saturday night we didn't have any appointments and so we were free to visit whoever we needed to. We put a lot of thought into it and prayed to be led to where God would have us go and it was amazing! We got to meet with three different families that really needed our visit that night! It's incredible to see that if we will allow the Lord to help us in His work, miracles happen!
I love y'all so much and pray all is well with your lives!
With Love,
Sister Kunzler
No comments:
Post a Comment