Friday, August 2, 2013

JULY 29, 2013 Hello Everyone!

Hey! 

I had a neat experience this past week with leadership.  On Tuesday I attended the Missionary Leadership Council Meeting with all the Zone Leaders and us Sister Training Leaders and President Ashton and the Assistants.  We had a phenomenal meeting where the Spirit was so strong.  There are TONS of changes happening in our mission in the way that we are expected to teach and baptize and work and build our faith.  We are changing the way we do goals and planning and reporting, etc.  It was a lot of new stuff and I left the meeting knowing that I would have to rely on the Lord to apply the training and to help my Sisters be willing to change and accept the training as well.

I met with the Zone Leaders on Wednesday and we had a great planning session for our Zone Meeting.  We spent much time counseling with our Father in Heaven in knowing what we needed to do to help our missionaries succeed.  We received so much revelation for our zone and the things the Lord would have us do to help them.  

Friday was the time of truth.  Zone Meeting.  It was PHENOMENAL!  The Spirit was so strong and the talk that was given was INCREDIBLE and the testimony's that were given were solid!  :) It was incredible to see the Lord's hand in that meeting.  :) 

I am so grateful for the opportunity to rely on the Lord in helping strengthen those around me.  Whether it be investigators or other missionaries or myself!  Our Heavenly Father is amazing!  His power is real! 

With Love, 
Sister Kunzler     

No comments:

Post a Comment