Monday, July 22, 2013

Hello! Hello! July 22, 2013

Hello All! 

We got a call the other day from a 23 year old who got baptized a year ago in Pasadena.  She was active for a few months and then her and her husband went through a bad divorce and he took the kids with him and all of her stuff and left her with nothing.  She didn't make contact/find him and her kids until months later.  She moved to Houston a few months ago and hasn't been to church in 8 months.  She saw the Elders (boy missionaries) riding their bikes last week and she pulled over and stopped them and told them she wanted to come back to church and the Elders gave her our number.  She called us and told us her story and said "I need a Book of Mormon."  We met up with her and gave her a copy of The Book Of Mormon!  As she shared her story with us it was incredible to see God's hand in her life.  I meet the most amazing people out here that strengthen me in the most unexpected ways!  God sure has an amazing plan for each of us!  How grateful I am for His marvelous plan!  

I pray all of you are doing well in your lives!  Thanks for all the prayers and support!  It makes a difference!  :) 

With Love, 
Sister Kunzler

No comments:

Post a Comment