Monday, July 22, 2013

Hello All! July 18, 2013



Hello All! 

Wow!  Things continue to be incredible here!  The past few weeks of my mission have been the highest of highs!  We have seen TONS of miracles every single day and it's so much I can hardly process it!  We changed our preparation day this week to Thursday, so that we could attend the temple!  This means that on Monday, instead of preparing, we were working.  God blessed us with the best day ever!  Monday was by far the best day on my mission!  

We had 9 appointments that day!  Starting at 11 am until 8 pm.  We had an appointment every hour, except 5 pm for dinner!  Woo-hee!  That NEVER happens!  It was insane!  Only 2 of the appointments weren't home and so we got to teach 7 lessons on Monday and lesson after lesson after lesson was unbelievably incredible!  We had members with us all day long as well! One of our investigators was at school when we stopped by for our 2 pm appointment and so we started just teaching her sister and about 10 minutes into the lesson, she came running through the front door and yelled "are they here yet!?"  She was so excited!  She has read the first 10 chapters of 1 Nephi is 2 days and she absolutely loves it!  She is amazing! She is so prepared!  :) 

There were hundreds of miracles the past 11 days since I have wrote and I can't even begin to explain how powerful God is!  We can't do anything alone but with God on our side, mountains move!  I love being a part of this work and grateful to God for allowing me to be a part of it! 

I love y'all and hope all is well with you and your families! 

With Love, 
Sister Kunzler 

No comments:

Post a Comment