Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Weeks just keep getting better and better July 8, 2013

Family and Friends!  

The weeks keep getting better and better!  It's so amazing! I absolutely love this work!  Wow!   

Last Monday we got told that we were staying in our area and nobody would be joining us!  So we continued on our way - doing the work of the Lord! 

Wednesday morning comes around (transfer day) and we are studying in our apartment! No need to attend transfers today!  When we get a phone call!  We are to be at transfers.  Now!  I am training a new Sister!  I don't know what happened but they forgot to tell me... oops!  Ha!  So we dropped everything and drove as fast as we could (safely of course) to the mission office to pick up our new and unexpected companion!  I am back in a trio!  one Sister is on week 7 of training and the new Sister is on week 1 of training!  It is the best!  I love them so much and they are so strong and prepared to serve!  Such a blessing to train them!  I also found out at transfers that the Lord would like me to serve as a Sister Training Leader.  I have the opportunity to work with various other sisters near my area.  To build their faith and their area and help them see miracles also!  It's so great to serve with them!  They are amazing sisters and I am grateful for the opportunity to serve them!  

On Thursday morning my new companyon woke up with the stomach flu!  She brought it from the MTC!  Oh man!  :(  Not good!  The other Sister and I were able to go out for a few hours that afternoon though and we saw MIRACLES!  In two hours the Lord blessed us with miracle after miracle after miracle and in those 2 hours the Lord accomplished more than we typically accomplish in a full day or two of work!  It was incredible!  

Then on Friday I attended the Missionary Leadership Council Training with the Zone Leaders in the mission and the other 9 Sister Training Leaders for the mission!  It was incredible!  Our mission is seeing so many miracles as the faith of the missionaries is increasing so much day by day!  It's phenomenal!  The Lord is blessing us so much!  

Saturday was a young mans baptism!  His dad said yes!  After 6 months!  The Lord works miracles!  He can soften hearts!  It was the most special baptism of my mission!  The Spirit overwhelmed the room, there were tons of ward members there, an investigating family of ours came and loved it, and most of all, He was so happy!  

At church yesterday he got confirmed and all the testimony's that were shared were on missionary work!  There is no better time to be a missionary than now!  The Lord is hastening His work and being a part of it is life changing!  

The Savior loves each one of us!  So does our Father in Heaven!  We can have a personal relationship with Him and He can and will give us strength!  

Things are great!  As you can tel!  God works wonders!  

I love y'all and hope things are going well in your lives!  

Sister Kunzler    

No comments:

Post a Comment