As I look through my planner to remember
what happened this week, there is so much! It's insane! We had a ton
of great adventures to add to the list and many tender mercies from our
Heavenly Father.
We were walking to the hospital earlier this week
and a guy came towards us on the sidewalk, on his bike. My companion
reached into my bag to get a pass along card to give him, but the biker
was too fast and we didn't get a card out fast enough. Oops! He drove
past us and we promised we'd get the next one. A couple seconds after
he passed we heard somebody yell out to us. We turned around and he had
stopped on his bike, about 10 feet behind us. We walked over to him and
started talking. He grew up in Mexico, Catholic. He has fallen away
though because he doesn't agree with all of it. He has just now been
thinking about how to get God back in his life. We taught the
Restoration and got his address to visit him later! Miracles. I don't
know why he stopped, I don't know if he truly understands why he
stopped. All I know is that God placed us in one another's lives so
that we could share with him the truth of the Restoration.
Many other miracles this past week! Amazing to see
God's hand in this work. I am so grateful that he allows me to be a part
of this work! It brings me so much joy.
With Love,
Sister Kunzler
No comments:
Post a Comment