Dear Family & Friends!
Oh how the Lord pours out His miracles and blessings! General Conference was this past weekend and how exciting it was to hear that my home town, Cedar City, Utah will be getting a temple! How cool is that?! :) I have been on cloud nine for the past three days because of that announcement! The work of the Lord is moving forward in so many wonderful ways! I can't believe it! :) Yay!
General Conference was incredible! For those of you that had the opportunity to watch it, I hope you enjoyed it as well! For those of you that didn't get to watch it, do it. lds.org has all the sessions! :) It was phenomenal! How blessed are we to have a modern day prophet and apostles who truly are servants of the Lord and speak on behalf of Him for the salvation of us, His children! As I watched General Conference it was amazing to think of our investigators and how every single talk applied to each one of them individually, as well as me and everyone in my life! How miraculous is it that we can all be facing different ups and downs, different challenges and obstacles and every single talk can still apply to us. No matter what! :) So cool! :)
This past Friday my companion and I had the opportunity to attend the Houston Temple with the youth group in the ward to do Baptism's For The Dead. We got permission to attend because our recent converts were attending for their first time! What a special moment that I will forever cherish in my life! They absolutely loved it and it was incredible to be a part of! :) As these girls talked about their experience at the temple afterwards, you could feel of their excitement and love for the temple and the special feeling that they felt. :) Amazing!
Last Wednesday I received a call from the Mission President. I will be training again this next transfer. I will continue to train one sister and I will also be getting another Sister to train at the same time. She is waiting for her Visa to come. We are going to be a trio! Wow! :) We are so excited! We will meet her on Wednesday at transfer meeting! :) Exciting things are happening here in Houston Texas! :)
As always, the work of the Lord is an extremely powerful and life changing journey to be a part of! I am loving the work and loving the people and loving all the opportunities that come my way!
With Love,
Sister Kunzler
No comments:
Post a Comment