Monday, April 15, 2013

Catch the Wave April 15, 2013


Hello All! 
 
I am now in a trio.  Training 2 sisters.  They are doing amazing!  Great examples to me.  Since there is three of us, everything takes longer it seems.  Therefore, short letter this week. 
 
We work hard every day.  The Lord blesses us.  We sleep well.  Miracles happen!  Every single day. 
 
Please be member missionaries.  As missionaries, we need help.  Pray to the Lord to help the missionaries find people to teach!  I promise, just as many did in General Conference, that there will be somebody prepared to hear the message! 
 
We lost the 7 year old of an investigating family at church yesterday.  Her parents picked her up and didn't tell anyone.  Therefore, the search went on, all around the church, inside and out to find her.  We thought she had been kidnapped.  We finally found out she was with her parents.  Phew.  Crazy day.  :)
 
All is well.  Found lots of new investigators this week, lots of referalls and loving the work!
 
I will e-mail on Wednesday next week. 
 
With Love,
Sister Kunzler

No comments:

Post a Comment