Hello All!
I got to Skype with my family yesterday! It was the best! :) I hope all of you enjoyed Mother's Day!
We have zone conference with our mission president on Tuesday which was a great learning experience as he sat in my our role play for the Restoration! He gave me and my companions some great advice and we learned a lot from him! I am so grateful for inspired people like mission presidents who are so kind and loving and bold! :)
We found ourselves sick with the stomach bug! And when you live with companions, 24/7, you share sickness. We all ended up sick! Not fun! We quickly overcame it though and went back to work as quickly as we could! Phew! Blessings!
A short miracle story. As we walked to the laundry room this morning we stopped to talk with our neighbor who lives above us. We asked how his new 1 month old baby was doing and how his wife was doing. Randomly, our of the blue, he asked where our church was and wants to come with us to church this Sunday with his wife and 2 kids. It was a total blessing from the Lord.
I love you all! Have a great week!
With Love,
Sister Kunzler
No comments:
Post a Comment