Saturday, May 25, 2013

Crazy Changes! May 20, 2013

Hey everybody! 
 
This past week was crazy! 
 
On Thursday night we got the call from President Ashton that both me and Sister Bianchini will be training next transfer!  Crazy!  Then on Friday morning we get the call that Sister Adams visa has come!  What!?  Crazier!  We didn't know until this morning who would be leaving the area (since both Sister Bianchini and I are training, one of us has to leave).  We assumed.  We had it all figured out.  99 % sure that Sister Bianchini would be staying and I would be leaving.  It made the most logical sense.  Well, guess what!?  Wrong! We got the call this morning that I am staying here in Hermann Park and Sister Bianchini is leaving!  Crazy news!  We could not believe it!  We didn't have much time to process it all though because we had to drop off Sister Adams this morning so she can leave!  And now we are e-mailing! And now Sister Bianchini has to pack, not me.  Crazy stuff!  I am so excited to be staying here though!  I LOVE this area! :)
 
Last night we had our monthly investiagor devotional where converts to the church share their stories and bear their testimonies!  It was amazing!  The spirit was so strong and we had Roxanne and Noemi and Roberto there!  It was the best!  The church is true!  It's a fact!  :)
 
It's been a crazy week!  Lots of big changes happening and crazy changes we DID NOT see happening.  However, there is much peace in knowing that it is the Lord's will and the Lord knows His children better than anybody and knows exactly where we need to go and do and what will help us to develop into the people He desires us to be.  For that reason, I am so grateful to be a missionary!  The growth is life changing. 
 
With Love,
Sister Kunzler

No comments:

Post a Comment