Monday, March 11, 2013

March 4, 2013

Hello Everybody!  

Missionary life is the best thing in the whole entire world.  Not kidding.  This past week was a week full of miracles!  

We had 2 baptism and confirmations over the weekend!  Naomi and Destiny!  12 and 13 year old sisters who have been so prepared by the Lord to receive this Gospel and with the amazing ward support, they will go so far in this Gospel!  It was a sweet experience to be a part of!  

A wonderful family from Africa is getting baptized this weekend and we taught them the Word Of Wisdom over the weekend and I was a little nervous about how they would respond (they drink tea and coffee) and as we taught the commandment we asked them if they had questions at the end and they said "we didn't know God said not to drink tea and coffee" with the most sincere sorry sound to their voices.  They listened to the Spirit and fully believed that the Word of Wisdom is from God!  This family is phenomenal!  So prepared by the Lord and so humble.  I love them.  So much!  

Being a trainer is going great!  I LOVE it so much!  The Lord has helped us and blessed us with amazingly simple, but outstanding miracles as we have been fully obedient and worked hard.  :) I have enjoyed the opportunity and love my new companion from Sacramento, CA.  She is one of the 19 year-olds and is doing great!  :) 

I love this work!  So much!  :) 

I love all of you!  Thanks for the support and prayers! 

With Love, 
Sister Kunzler

No comments:

Post a Comment