Hello Everyone,
This past week has been fabulous! Loving it here! 5 days and I am leaving already! I can't believe it! I am super excited and also a little bit shocked! I can't believe my time here at the MTC is almost over! It's insane how fast the time goes. It's crazy crazy crazy!
I fly out of SLC on Tuesday the 22nd of January!
Love you all! Miss you tons! Keep writing dear elders! The time is nearing an end that we can do that! WOW! :) Crazy world!
Food is still great, I actually really do enjoy it! It's fabulous!
Gym time I play basketball and I love it! It's so great!
Loving the work! Loving my life! Growing tons! :)
Have a great day!
Love,
Sister Kunzler
My P-day at the MTC
Laundry is a must, of course, then, if you have time, a little pampering with a hair cut (or maybe just a trim) and finally, to make it the best day ever, a session at the Temple is on the agenda, then dinner and class from 6:30-9. LOVE IT!!!! :)
Class from 6:30-9:00.
Learning so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment