Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hello From the Missionary Training Center (MTC)

Hello from the MTC!  :) 

     I have officially been here at the MTC for 9 days and it has been a life changing experience!  I have never loved something so much in my life!  I have two companions who are also going to Texas and I love them so much!  They're incredible and I truly can testify to the fact that our companionships are truly inspired by the Lord.  These girls have taught me so much and I love them like sisters.  :) 




     I love my teachers and they teach me so much day in and day out.  My district is incredible and my love for all of them grows on a daily basis!  :) We have stayed plenty busy and my time here is flying by.  I will leave here on January 21st and head to Texas.  It is a very humbling experience being here and realizing how profound a calling it is to represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints as a missionary.  This Gospel is true and the Spirit I feel here is so strong. 


     My challenge for all of you this week is to pray to love the people that surround you and to see them as our Heavenly Father sees them.  Pray for the people you wouldn't think to pray for and the people that maybe make your blood boil a little bit occasionally!  ;)  I promise that as you do this you will develop a love for them you didn't think was possible.  Pray to see their potential and to see them the way He sees them.  

     I love you all and appreciate all the prayers and thoughts on my behalf.  :) 

With Love, 
Sister Kunzler







1 comment:

  1. This is a week late, but due to some issues with technology, we are just now putting this email on the blog. We actually received the email on January 10th (Carol - Samantha's Mother)

    ReplyDelete