Hello from the Provo MTC! How awesome does that sound? so cool, right!? I think so! :) This place is So incredible, Everybody says it is, but being here and being a part of all of it, is incredible! It's amazing! My time here has been so short and already I have learned so very much! I can feel my testimony being strengthened and my heart being softened! I have 2 companions! they are great! Love it! :) We are jumping right into the work and staying as busy as ever! I love it though! Being busy means being productive (usually.. Ha :) The lord works in marvelous ways i am telling you! Fact! The MTC is incredible! I know I am where i need to be! let the count down began! see you in less than 18 months! How time flies! :)
Sister Kunzler
No comments:
Post a Comment