Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Arriving in Houston, Texas and LOVING IT!


January 22, 2013

Dear Everyone:

This is my first official letter from Texas!  Can you believe it?!  I'm here and I absolutely love it already!  We arrived safely and the Mission President and the AP's met us at the airport!  We loaded up our luggage and off we went to preach The Gospel!  I went to an apartment complex and talked to people walking around!  It went well!  Being here is completely unreal.  I can't believe I am HERE in TEXAS on a mission!  Best thing ever!!!  The Mission President and his wife and seven children are seriously the greatest and the group of new missionaries are amazing also.  There are 4 new Sisters and about 11 new Elders. :) Love it!  Oh! and I and one other Sister are the very first 19-year-old Sisters to serve in this mission.  EVER!  Boo-ya!  Love life!!  I totally know I am going to love every second of being here and I'm excited about everything to come!  The weather is amazing!  So nice!  Humidity isn't bad, yet. :)  Everything is just the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment