Brothers & Sisters
As I've pondered much about what my final words would be, I came across Ammon's words in the Book of Mormon. My feelings are his feelings. In Alma chapter 26, vs 16 we read "... let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we willrejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who cansay too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say untoyou, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel." and in vs 37 he says "now my brethren, we see that God is mindful ofevery people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all theearth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen."
My joy is full. I love this work.
Sister Kunzler
No comments:
Post a Comment