Hey Y'all!
Transfer calls came this morning and my two companions are being transfered this Wendesday. Which is sad. But I AM STAYING IN HERMANN PARK! I might as well just stay here for my whole mission! Yahoo! I just love it! I am thankful for the opportunity to stay another 6 weeks. These people mean the world to me. I am glad it is where the Lord needs me! Because I like this plan! :)
We met with a 3 month investigator this past week and she hasn't read The Book Of Mormon yet. So for our lesson this past week, we read in Ether 12 with her. After the lesson we started a discussion on what we all learned and how we felt as we read. As the investigator discussed how she felt, she said "it reminded me of something I was reading the other day in Alma 6..." Ha! She read! Miracle! And she LOVES it! She kept saying "everyone should know about this book, it's just like the Bible, it all goes together, nothing contradicts it". She is a miracle! I love her! :)
While sitting at a stoplight this past week, a car behind us wasn't paying attention and rear ended us! And then they drove away! Hit and Run! So we pulled over to assess the damage. It was a pretty hard hit. Guess what!? Nothing! The bike rack saved the car! Miracle! I know without a doubt that angels attend to us every single day. In ways we don't see and in so many ways that we do see!
Met with a less active this week, that I have been working with my whole mission and it was one of the best lessons ever! :) She is ready. It's her time! She was invovled in the lesson more than ever before and asking great questions! She is ready to come back to church! :) I am so excited for her. I know it will bring light into her life that she so desperatley needs at this time!
With Love,
Sister Kunzler
No comments:
Post a Comment