Tomorrow marks my 3 month mark. This week officially begins my 3rd transfer. And things have never been better! :)
This past week was by far the most life changing and most growth I have experienced on my mission thus far! I wish words could fully express how incredible this past week was! My companion and I have spent much time this past week, counseling with the Lord, to know how we can be better missionaries and praying for guidance in how to accomplish what He would have us accomplish at this time. Given that we are both so new to the mission field we have a very unique opportunity to more fully be the missionaries the Lord would have us be. Since we don't have a clue what we are doing. ;) It's the best opportunity I could have ever asked for. As we have counseled with the Lord, studied Preach My Gospel and truly strived for understanding in knowing what we need to do here in Herman Park, the flood gates have opened and the Lord is pouring out blessings upon us.
I have never felt this kind of joy in my life as I have developed an intense urge to share the Gospel with everyone! To open my mouth and Preach The Gospel! :) To finally have that desire is so fulfilling and powerful! Sometimes it's not "easy" or "normal" to talk to random strangers about God but the Lord has blessed us tremendously with the strength to do so. :) It's powerful and life changing. I have never felt so close to my Heavenly Father before and it's a feeling of joy I can't explain. :) I want to be a missionary forever and ever! I absolutely love it! :)
Easter was great! I sung in the ward choir (crazy, I know) and some members in the ward fed us dinner and gave us Cadbury Eggs! What could be better than that!? :)
With Love,
Sister Kunzler
Just think when you get home there will be a Temple in Cedar City, Utah!!!
ReplyDelete