Monday, December 16, 2013

December, December, December

Hello to Y'all! 

What a wonderful time of the year!  Sure do love it!  

Transfer calls came this morning and this sister missionary is staying!  Yahoo!  This officially means I will be in my 1st and only area on my mission for 1 year after these next 6 weeks!  LOVE IT!  :) Miracle!  

Sister Tauasa and I took the liberty of "decorating" our apartment for the holidays this past week!  We built a snowman!  Yep!  We are creative!  Go us!  and we have a Christmas Tree!  :) Super fun!  (see attached pictures) 

We got to help out with the Elves and More Project this past week!  They give bikes to the students in the elementary schools in the area.  We spent a few hours in a big warehouse, full of semi trucks and 20,000 bicycles.  It was awesome!  We loaded the bikes, one by one, into the back of the semi trucks!  So much fun!  I love seeing people serve and reach out!  So many wonderful people in the world! 

We found out this week that our investigators are MARRIED!  Phew! We thought they were maybe just dating ... NOPE!  Married!  Christmas Miracle!  Those commandment keepers are the BEST!  :) Clara also had a fantastic experience at church!  They both loved it!  She said she "felt like she had been there before" and then yesterday in Relief Society she stood up and introduced herself and said "I'm here to stay".  I love this Gospel!  I love this work!  Miracles!  

We also were pondering and praying over some former investigators this past week and felt inspired to go and visit somebody I taught a few months back.  Didn't end well.  So I was hesitant to go back.  But we did.  He never answers the door.  That was the problem.  But when we stopped by this week!  Guess what!?  He was on the porch, putting up Christmas decorations!  MIRACLE! Yep.  

Makda Bereketab got her patriarchal blessing yesterday! Aww.  :) Special.  Love this Gospel! 

I hope y'all know that I LOVE you and I LOVE this Gospel and I LOVE the Savior and our Heavenly Father and I LOVE all that this life entails.  The good, the bad, the ups, the downs!  Life sure is wonderous!  (Is that a word?)  (Don't think so) (Sorry).  

I love the Christmas Season!  I love life!  And I love y'all!  

With Love, 
Sister Kunzler

No comments:

Post a Comment